(unknown)

Subject: (unknown)
From: Tom Thorley <>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:19:33 +0000 (GMT)
Hi Gianni,

I hope you are well it is a long time since I have been in touch re. high
quality boards have you checked out MOTU's latest offering? - HD192 $1895.
http://www.motu.com/english/motuaudio/global/index.html
As a commercial music board I guess it may not have the frequency range you are
looking for from high sample rates - needs some investigation. If I think of
anything else I will let you know.

Yours,
Tom (Fish Sound Film, Cogne etc.)

=====