Re: Telinga microphone 2

Subject: Re: Telinga microphone 2
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:21:26 EST
In a message dated 1/16/03 3:03:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
 writes:

> The Stith info did not make it through the group mailer, so you will

Sorry to all that I omitted the below from my last message. This is an opti=
on
that Kathie at Marice Stith Recording Services suggested:

"The Telinga set-up with the most gain is the Telinga Pro 5 Twin Science
system.=A0 It sells for $1150.=A0 This mic includes a super-cardioid mic th=
at
faces towards the dish and an omni mic that faces out.=A0 These two mics ar=
combined into one and give more gain than any of the Telinga mic systems".

I would appreciate any advice on the above.

Thanks again,
John
John V. Moore Nature Recordings