Re: Powering the Sound Devices MP-2

Subject: Re: Powering the Sound Devices MP-2
From: DeafinONEear <>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:08:39 -0800
Whoa! Thanks for the load of info! I wasn't expecting that.

Walt wrote:
>The only other issue is that if using NIMH, because their voltage is not
>dropping much, the power indicator light on the MP2 will be of little
>use. When it warns you it's often only a minute or two until shutdown.
>So you will have to figure out other ways to track how used up the
>batteries are.

I could just check the voltages on a multimeter before I go out. Simple.

One question I have is where can you get a sled? It looks like a great idea
to have a 4 or 6 C cell sled of rechargeables, and I could find a way to
make a detachable wrap for it all, even if I have to sew.

(=BA=B7.=B8(=A8*=B7.=B8 =B8.=B7*=A8)=B8.=B7=BA)
=AB.=B7 =B0 =B7.  ZacH .=B7 =B0 =B7.=BB
(=B8.=B7=BA(=B8.=B7=A8* *=A8=B7.=B8)=BA=B7.=B8)