Re: Re: Embedding text into wave files

Subject: Re: Re: Embedding text into wave files
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:22:31 -0500
Rudy Trubitt wrote:

>>Subject: Embedding text into wave files
>>
>>Hi recordists,
>>
>>I was wondering if someone could help me out. I am using Cool Edit to mas=
ter
>>some recordings and would like to embed title, artist name, etc so that i=
>
> will be displayed when played with a CD player.
>

> I write the occasional article for Roxio's email newsletter. I
> covered CD-Text earlier this year, a compelte article on the subject
> can be read following this link:
>
> http://www.roxio.com/en/interest/music/ecdc5cdtext.jhtml
>

> Cheers,
> Rudy

Roxio claims that the new update for Jam will be able to do this too.
Since I'm getting that I'll find out. Jam 2.6 cannot. Nor can Toast 5
without Jam. They have now bundled the two, so I've got another upgrade
to get.

Since Easy CD creator is their simple version, it would seem natural
that their pro version ( Jam ) would do so.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:23:02 2005
Message: 8

      *    ...  http://www.trubitt.com   *