Re: Deer recordings

Subject: Re: Deer recordings
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 05:23:55 -0000
Well, I don't own that call even though I know the sound.
You have something that is rare to find.  Now comes the hard
decisions that even I can not advise you on the way to go.

Do you manufacture a mechanical call to replicate the sound with a
training tape?

Do you just sell the CD with "THE SOUND"?

Do you keep quiet and pass it down to the ones you care about knowing
the people in your area will be slow to catch up?

Yes the sound works, and for a short while will not be sold if you
don't.  But you and I know as well as others, with time, that this is
not in the same league as "clicking sticks".  Your sound will work
much better.

This is a multi-million industry here.
Go with care and I wish you wisdom with how to proceed.

I have recordings in this state that I continue to sit on and just
don't know for now.

Rich Peet

--- In  "deer2me22002" <>