Re: Nicad charging.

Subject: Re: Nicad charging.
From: "J. Young" <>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 21:06:12 -0500
Stuart,
  The next time you buy batteries for your recorder you may want to look at
the nickel metal hydride batteries. I think you will find they do not have any
memory
problems that your nicad's are prone to. Also they can be charged many times
over
with either a slow charger or a quick one.
  The NiMH batteries cost a little more but I have found them well worth the
extra expense.
  I saw an ad for NiMH batteries the other day that said the newer AA batteries
give a output of 2100 ma which should run the recorder for quite a while.
  Ebay is a good source for these batteries and the chargers too.
Good luck.
J Young