CD-burning problems

Subject: CD-burning problems
From: Hannu J=E4nnes <>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:54:50 +0300
=20
Hi all,

My first commercial CD (Bird Sounds of Goa & South India) is now ready, but=
 there is one more problem to solve before I can take the material to a 'CD=
-factory' for production. When trying to burn the master CD with 2 second g=
aps between the tracks, I get an audible rustle (sometimes quiet, sometimes=
 very loud) after each track. I'm using PC with Adaptec's Easy CD Creator 4=
 programme and Samsung's CD-burner. This problem doesn't exist when I burn =
the CD using 'session at once' or 'disc at once' options in the CD Creator =
-programme, but then I miss the gaps too!

Any advice?

Hannu J=E4nnes

Email.

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:52 2005