SeconDRequest for Soundcard Info..help please

Subject: SeconDRequest for Soundcard Info..help please
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:14:18 EDT
To All,

I sent the below message back in September. No replies. Boo Hoo! Can any on=
give me an idea on which sound card I should be purchasing. PLEASE..PLEASE

THE MESSAGE:

To the experts:

I know that we have had much correspondence on the subject of soundcards. I=

am setting up my new computer with the biggest processor and hard drive tha=
I could find. I use the sound card for importing sounds from my Panasonic
3200 DAT, HHB Portadisc, and various cassette machines. Right now cost is
less important than quality (within reason!). So, can someone please let me=

know what is the BEST soundcard money can buy for the purposes stated above=
?

MUCH THANKS,

john

John V. Moore Nature Recordings