Re: dissing

Subject: Re: dissing
From: Doug Von Gausig <>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 16:33:30 -0700
At 12:11 PM 9/17/2002, Dave Lauten wrote:

>But you know, if you find it productive to use all this space, and your
>time, continuing to bash Cornell, go for it.  It does make me wonder
>what we gain out of such slamming...

I think what we gain is Cornell's eventual attention, and we gain truthful
guidance for new recordists who monitor or belong to this group, and we
gain from the fact that some real science is being done occasionally, and
we gain the shear pleasure from being able to say, at some point in the
near future, "I told you so".

Doug
Doug Von Gausig
Clarkdale, Arizona, USA