Re:MD data recovery (was Marantz PMD650 July 29)

Subject: Re:MD data recovery (was Marantz PMD650 July 29)
From: "dkuhn012001" <>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 02:01:25 -0000
Thanks Aaron, I'll send it right away. One of my favorite tracks on
this MD is a small flock of Nene (Hawaiian Goose) that I discovered
at roost at first light--cooing, moaning, preening, stretching legs
and wings, finally launching in a chorus of gentle honking. I would
love to recover it.
I just retuirned from a pleasing peregrination of your website.
Thanks.

Aloha,
David

David Kuhn