RE: RFI re Rode NT4 stereo mic.

Subject: RE: RFI re Rode NT4 stereo mic.
From: "Chris Owens" <>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:26:51 +0100
Hi Syd,

I use a pair of NT3s, either for mono or as an X-Y pair for stereo. I
have been impressed with the quality for the price. They are not in the
same class as the Sennheiser MKH mics, but then they cost about 1/5th of
the price.

I did look at the NT4. My only concern was how rugged it was. Used in a
protective cage/windshield, it would probably be OK. The NT3 is
certainly very rugged.

Best Wishes,

Chris.