Re: intro and HHB help

Subject: Re: intro and HHB help
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:38:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/02 11:44:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
 writes:

> Most of my work I'm near enough to a car to recharge batteries from it.

Dear Walt,

Are these much different from the Maha MH-C777 charger? I use it and it see=
ms
to work well, but the connector that they sent for the car failed after a f=
ew
days.

Do you charge from the car with the engine off? I am told that the charger=

does not use much energy and this is OK?

Thanks for your help,

John

John V. Moore Nature Recordings

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:25 2005