Re: Could you help me?

Subject: Re: Could you help me?
From: Klas Strandberg <>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 13:53:36 +0200
Hi Fernando!

You can use the Telinga with the Twin Science mic - without the dish. Note
that the omni is pointing out of the dish, that is - when you put it on a
tripod (without the dish) you get the best freq. response when the mic is
pointing straight up to the sky. (But it is of low importance how you put i=
t.)

In the lab, when you replay the recordings, you use only the channel where
the omni is, or, - before recording - you make a cable so that the
omni-channel will be recorded into both tracks of the recorder.

(free-field noload transmision factor [1 kHz] =3D 35 mVPa-1 +/- 2.5 dB)

Theese figures are not comparible with the ways I measure Telinga output,
but I guess (I have never used a ME66!) that the Telinga output is at least
twice that of any ME microphone.

Klas.