Re: Could you help me?

Subject: Re: Could you help me?
From: Doug Von Gausig <>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 08:41:15 -0700
At 04:53 AM 5/4/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Fernando!
>
>You can use the Telinga with the Twin Science mic - without the dish. Note
>that the omni is pointing out of the dish, that is - when you put it on a
>tripod (without the dish) you get the best freq. response when the mic is
>pointing straight up to the sky. (But it is of low importance how you put it.)

There are some examples of omni recordings made this way at
http://www.naturesongs.com/nrfiles.html - about 3/4 of the way down the
page, starting at "Here are samples of some very quiet recordings" - there
is also some a photo of my Telinga set up using the dish as a very
effective tripod for omni recording in that same section of the page.

Doug

Doug Von Gausig
Clarkdale, Arizona, USA
Moderator