Re: Introduction

Subject: Re: Introduction
From: "richpeet" <>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 00:58:30 -0000
Welcome, sure am glad to see you.  I have watched your group for some
time and still wait for it to become a bit more world wide.

There are some great people of all levels here and the group is still
clean and very useful.

And now I to can claim to be a professional too as I am in the black
for a whole $100.00 year to date. whippey.  Now I just need to keep
that up and I will be amazed if it can happen. Of course my time is
free right?

Now lets bring on spring I got 5 inches of "partly cloudy" today in
MN.

--- In  Dan Dugan <> wrote:
> Hello. I expect some people here know me already. I'm a technical
> advisor to the Nature Sounds Society, currently answering
> "Questionbird" questions. For my bio, see my personal web page,
>
> http://www.dandugan.com/personal/personal.html
>
> and for my business,
>
> http://www.dandugan.com
>
> I look forward to the dialogue here.
>
> -Dan
> --
>
>      Dan Dugan Sound Design     _/_/_/_/_/_/     Automatic
Microphone Mixers
>     290 Napoleon St.#E USA    _/   _/_/    _/   Nagra Sales and
Service
>    San Francisco,CA 94124   _/  _/_/_/_/   _/  Custom CDs for
Performance