Re: Vocalization intensity and speciesdensity

Subject: Re: Vocalization intensity and speciesdensity
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:59:07 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/02 4:07:46 PM Central Daylight Time,
 writes:

> Walt,
>
> Your observations about critters teasing the hairless ape and laughing at us
> are right on the money.   I am sure others on this group will back me up.
> One of the days I am going to outsmart them and record those laughs.
>
> Barb

Walt and Barb
I am having just the opposite problem right now. I have been out every night
for 2 weeks and I can't get the Peepers and Chorus frogs to shut up so I can
record the Wood and Leopard Frogs. This also might be part of a master plan
to foil our efforts to capture the calls of their friends. Tricky devils.
Stan Tekiela