Fwd: FW: Tech question about HHB with Windows XP

Subject: Fwd: FW: Tech question about HHB with Windows XP
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:01:55 EST
Hi Everyone
For those who were wondering about hooking up their HHB Portadisk to a PC
type computer running Windows XP, here is the response I received from HHB.

Refresh your memories ....I have had no problems hooking up my HHB to my
computer running Windows, ME using the USB. I recently purchased a new laptop
to do more field work. When I hook up my HHB Portadisk to my new laptop
running Windows XP, it doesn't recognize the devise and nothing works. I have
E-mailed HHB to see what they knew and this is their response.
The search continues for a solution to this problem. Right now, if you own a
HHB don't upgrade your computer.
If you have any suggestion please let me know.
Stan Tekiela
Author / Naturalist
Wildlife Photographer

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:13 2005