HELP!

Subject: HELP!
From: "Chris Sharpe" <>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:55:03 -0400
Dear Doug and Naturerecordists

I don't know if you will receive this message. Anyway, I have been a member
of the group for a while, but about a year ago I switched my options to stop
receiving email as I knew I would be in the field for several months. Since
then I have been trying receive messages again without success. If anyone
can read this, please help me!

My problem is:-

a) I can't remember if I ever had a Yahoo ID and Yahoo doesn't recognise my
zip code, DOB, email, etc. (none of which has changed in the last five
years), so I can't retrieve my old ID. I'm a member of several other
discussion groups, which have also switched to Yahoo and am having problems
with them too.

b) I created a new ID for this same email and logged on OK. I see that my
membership of Naturerecordists and other groups are still valid but under
another ID. Yet I can't change the options to allow me to receive email as I
can't get my old ID. Nor can I sign up to Nature Recordists with my new ID.

Yahoo is bombarding me with unwanted propaganda which slows down my
(already slow) lines. Can I get back on to the group manually without going
through Yahoo?

Help much appreciated.

Chris.

Christopher J. Sharpe
Av. Carabobo, Edif. Izarra, Apto. 4
El Rosal, Caracas 1060, VENEZUELA
Tel./fax: +58-(0)212-7309701
email:
Interested in Neotropical birds?
Then join the Neotropical Bird Club today.
Visit our web site at: <http://www.neotropicalbirdclub.org>