Rodents redux

Subject: Rodents redux
From: "Mark Griswold" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:30:04 -0800

Wasn't there a recent thread about rodents chewing through cables?

Could someone please refresh my memory about some of the suggestions?

Here's why I ask:

I've just purchased the third set of spark plug wires for my car in four
months. The cause? Rodents.

My neighbors have had similar problems and my mechanic says that this is a
common problem.

I figure that those little critters are not going to know the difference
between a mic cable and a spark plug wire, so any tips picked up here might
be useful.

Anyone got any effective "rodent repellant" tricks?

Thanks!