Re: Re: Mac programmer

Subject: Re: Re: Mac programmer
From: Lang Elliott <>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:14:55 -0500
Is anyone in this group proficient at Mac-based programming?

What I have in mind is a simple application (ultimately for both Mac and PC=
)
that will peform a "virtual 3D" algorithm on a stereo wave, aiff, or sdII
soundfile, using a simple drag and drop implementation.

I have the algorithm and it allows for an absolutely stunning and
super-realistic 180 degree soundstage upon playback of a processed
soundfile, using only two speakers placed close together in front of the
listener.

For those interested in dimensional soundscape recording, I believe this is
our very best solution. It only requires two channel recording and playback=
,
and it works amazingly well with my binaural SASS microphone system.

However, I need help in order to bring this technology to our group and to
other interested in truly satisfying immersive recording and playback
techniques.

If any of you are proficient Mac programmers with an interest in this kind
of thing, please contact me ASAP for details.

Lang