canberrabirds

Pallid Cuckoo

To: 'Renée Ferster Levy' <>, 'Mark Clayton' <>
Subject: Pallid Cuckoo
From: broadcanvas--- via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2024 11:14:36 +0000

Closer to home, our own data tells the same story in the COG area of interest (though our data stops in 2017 due to cessation of our bird database).  The local crash in numbers started in 2011.  In 2013 I put up the following as one of the sliding images on the website home page where it has remained … and is still a good question:

The bird data pages on the Pallid Cuckoo show the local story very clearly with no need for fancy stats:

Cheers,

Julian