canberrabirds

Philosophy of life

Subject: Philosophy of life
From: "" <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 10:00:47 +0000

If you would rescue a human then why not rescue a bird or an animal?

If a bird is falling prey to some other animal, for food, would you interfere? I wouldn’t unless it was a fox or a cat, etc. A different call may be made for an endangered species.

No matter what you do probably no one else will ever know.

It is an individual choice and you make a judgement on the circumstances no matter what is written in these emails.

Geoff