canberrabirds

Plumed whistling ducks

To: "David McDonald (Personal)" <>
Subject: Plumed whistling ducks
From: Kim Farley via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2023 08:24:49 +0000
So good. Thank you David. For any others also interested here is a link to that issue of Canberra Bird Notes https://canberrabirds.org.au/wp-content/canberra-bird-notes/CBN-39-Dec-14.pdf  -  pp. 173-84 as David said.
Martin's article is very good, and interesting too in that he discusses the challenges and rewards of multiple data sources.
Kim