canberrabirds

Bird site advice

To: "" <>
Subject: Bird site advice
From: ben milbourne via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2023 09:34:25 +0000
Hi everyone,

I'm planning a 4 week circuit during November via West Wyalong,  lake Cargelligo,  Round Hill, Rankins Springs, Griffith,  Leeton and Narrandera.

I've got a few ideas in mind, and have visited various places around and south of Griffith previously.  Plus been eagerly scouring the ebird hotspots.

But wanted to also seek advice from the wealth of experience within the Canberra Birds community.  Hotspot data is great but it lacks long range seasonal context, such as wet vs dry years, and hidden location gems.

As such, would dearly like to hear of your favourite places in the regions I'll be travelling through and whether certain places have potential to sing this November, given the current conditions.

Cheers everyone,

Ben