canberrabirds

FW: Stunning Flyways film in Canberra this week

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: FW: Stunning Flyways film in Canberra this week
From: jandaholland--- via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 07:37:13 +0000

Good evening, following my post yesterday some of you might have clicked the link to the  web page https://birdlife.org.au/news/world-premiere-of-flyways/ which contains the following concerning the screening of the above film in Canberra.

Tuesday 16 May — ACT Premiere featuring Q&A at Dendy Cinema Canberra. Tickets here.

However, at the time when you clicked on here it only showed a blank page with the title about:blank.

I e-mailed Birdlife Australia this morning, and while I have not had a direct response I have just noted that the link now works and the session at the Dendy Cinema starts at 6:30 pm.

Jack Holland