canberrabirds

RIP Margaret Leggoe

To: Philip Veerman <>
Subject: RIP Margaret Leggoe
From: sandra henderson via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:17:24 +0000
Yes, she was a retired veterinarian, and she was in Wanniassa, down near Erindale.
Sandra

On Wednesday, 19 January 2022, Philip Veerman <> wrote:

I am trying to recall, I don’t know of her in respect of any wheelchair or photography but I suspect I visited her a few times, I don’t know for sure about 15 years ago and she lived in Wanniassa and her work role was something in veterinary science. Is that correct?

Philip