canberrabirds

Problem with Ebird App on iPhone (?)

To: Rodney & Deborah Ralph <>
Subject: Problem with Ebird App on iPhone (?)
From: Lindell Emerton via Canberrabirds <>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 05:48:59 +0000
I had the same problem on Monday as you did Tony, couldn’t get the location entered before it crashed so when I got home I entered it manually on my desktop but of course didn’t have the map info.
I have an iPhone 11 Pro and am running IOS 14.7.1. Will try again tomorrow to submit data.
Lindell

Lindell Emerton - iPhone
0418 227 247