canberrabirds

Fwd: 2021 Swifty and Regent surveys commence on 24 April, plus 2020 Annu

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: 2021 Swifty and Regent surveys commence on 24 April, plus 2020 Annual Report
From: Alison Mackerras <>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 05:43:44 +0000
The attachments to the email below are too large for the chatline.
The annual report for Regent Honeyeater and mainland Swift Parrot
sightings can be found here
https://www.birdlife.org.au/projects/woodland-birds-for-biodiversity/latest-news-wl.
It's the first document in the list towards the bottom of the page.
The second attachment was an updated version of the Swift Parrot survey
information I sent to the chatline on 15 April.

Regards

Alison Mackerras