canberrabirds

FW: Late Koel juvenile

To: 'Canberra birds' <>
Subject: FW: Late Koel juvenile
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 02:04:23 +0000

FYI

From: <>
Sent: Tuesday, 13 April 2021 11:32 AM
To: 'calyptorhynchus' <>
Subject: RE: [Canberrabirds] Late Koel juvenile

Thanks John, yes there were still a few around at least as late as Saturday 10 April when Alison Milton photographed one still being fed by Red Wattlebirds near her place in Higgins.   I haven’t had one from Lyons for a month, so it’s definitely a new one and at least No 317 for the season.  Yours is the 4th to be reported later than the previous latest juvenile Koel sighting on 6 April 2011.

Jack Holland