canberrabirds

[Canberrabirds] FW: Wednesday 13 January 2021 – COG Members’ Night

To: "" <>
Subject: [Canberrabirds] FW: Wednesday 13 January 2021 – COG Members’ Night
From: "" <>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 00:36:11 +0000

Hello members and guests, somehow the ACT continues to be COVID-free and it looks like we’ll be able to have our Members’ Night meeting under unchanged conditions this Wednesday evening.

I’m looking for some volunteers to help me with the following tasks.

  1. Hand sanitiser – is anyone able to clarify what happened to the many containers that were available at the COG Christmas Get-together?  If these can not be used we will need to purchase some to have spread around the room, including near the sign in area.
  2. Is some-one please able to assist with showing attendees where/how to sign in using the QR code, or the sheet for those who are not able to use the check in CBR app, and also to ensure an even flow of attendees coming through the entry door?
  3. While I will bring the tea/coffee kit could some-one please volunteer to serve the tea/coffee from behind the kitchen hutch at the end of the meeting?
  4. I will also need some volunteers to help clean up/sanitise after the meeting as per the approved COG COVID Safety Plan.

Could I also please remind all proposed attendees to maintain the correct social distancing, and to practice the proper hygiene (there will be some signage to help)?

Also if you are feeling unwell please do not attend, so that we can have a safe and successful first face-to-face meeting for 2021.

Many thanks

Jack Holland