canberrabirds

Re: research papers from banding work at Charcoal Tank

To: 'Mark Clayton' <>, "" <>
Subject: Re: research papers from banding work at Charcoal Tank
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 03:53:06 +0000

Thank you.

From: Mark Clayton [
Sent: Monday, 10 February, 2020 2:51 PM

To answer Mr Veerman's question, the species concerned is the White-plumed Honeyeater.

Mark

On 10/02/2020 1:25 pm, Mark Clayton wrote:

Perhaps Mr Veerman should read the paper and others leading up to it done by Dr Gardner. If I was curious about something I would try and find out the story behind why I thought it was curious. The authors of the first paper come from both the ANU and Cambridge University in the UK, I just supplied the data and answered any questions that were asked, so I suggest that they might have a clue about what they were doing with the data.

Mark