canberrabirds

Legendary ornithologist - trivial comment

To: 'Mark Clayton' <>, "" <>
Subject: Legendary ornithologist - trivial comment
From: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 01:32:38 +0000

I agree with that suggestion

Sz

From: Mark Clayton [
Sent: Thursday, 22 August 2019 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [canberrabirds] Legendary ornithologist - trivial comment

Philip,

I suggest that in future you thoroughly check what you have written then edit it dramatically before posting it. This is not the first time that many of us remember your somewhat rambling discussions getting somewhat out of hand - this, I believe is what sparked this issue in the first place. You could have found yourself in a somewhat sticky situation if the person you referred to took offence at your remarks.

You are not the only person on the chat line who has put themselves into an awkward situation with over the top comments!

Mark