canberrabirds

Strange wattlebird call

To: "" <>
Subject: Strange wattlebird call
From: John Harris <>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 04:35:35 +0000

They live and sometimes nest in the trees behind my house. I keep vowing to stop  going out to see what the unusual bird was that I just heard. They seem to have all sorts of calls, including some mimicry I am sure. But I still go out on the verandah. And then I see the RWB. And I go back in saying rude words.