canberrabirds

FW: [canberrabirds] citizen scientists

To: 'COG List' <>
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] citizen scientists
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 10:07:23 +0000

I believe not. The point that I made, though that might be received after your message is that Citizen Science involves many people working together, on a particular project, not the observations of one. There is no shortage of history of the observations of one.

Philip

From: John Harris [ Sent: Sunday, 24 February, 2019 5:22 PM        To: chatline            Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] citizen scientists

Citizen Science?

Regarding King Solomon, about 1,000 BCE

“And he spake of trees, from the cedar tree that is in Lebanon even unto the weed that groweth in the crevice in the wall. He spake also of beasts and of fowl and of creeping things and of fishes.” (1 Kings 4:33)

Does a king qualify as a citizen?