canberrabirds

More Koels - Higgins

To: Philip Veerman <>, "" <>
Subject: More Koels - Higgins
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:11:32 +0000
Thanks Philip, that’s now 31, including my first for the season found in Rivett last evening (also fed by RWB).  Regards  Jack Holland

Sent: Friday, January 25, 2019 8:58 AM
Subject: RE: [canberrabirds] More Koels - Higgins

My first observation of breeding Koel at my home for the year (this season). Just now, arrived 5 minutes ago, a DY Koel with RW. That “weep” call and watched just now. Is well grown, close to full length tail & wings.

Philip