canberrabirds

A post-modern hollow

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>, "" <>
Subject: A post-modern hollow
From: Jack & Andrea Holland <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 10:21:04 +0000
And the same thing happened in Darwinia Tce Chapman within my GBS site many years ago, well before the fires and probably longer than 17 years ago.  I clearly recall young were fledged from the nest.  Jack Holland

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 9:17 AM
Subject: FW: [canberrabirds] A post-modern hollow

This was a slide to illustrate ‘ Myna Rage’  for the purpose of an old talk.  The street light was in Sturt Street, Griffith, about 17 years ago.

EARLY RAGE.jpg