canberrabirds

Yellow-plumed Honeyeater at Hall

To: "'Hawkins, Brian'" <>, "" <>
Subject: Yellow-plumed Honeyeater at Hall
From: Steve Holliday <>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 07:04:19 +0000

Hi Brian

The short answer is very little. There were a few flowers on some of the Blakely’s Red Gum on the TSR side of the highway, on the eastern side where we saw the YPHE I didn’t notice anything flowering.

Birds mostly seemed to be finding food by gleaning from leaves, presumably lerps and such-like.

Cheers

Steve