canberrabirds

Re: FW: FW: [canberrabirds] Vehicle security

To: Con Boekel <>
Subject: Re: FW: FW: [canberrabirds] Vehicle security
From: David Rees <>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 02:58:08 +0000
Mind you most folk in large towns and cities in Holland would not leave much in a parked car, from personal experience.

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 1:27 PM, Con Boekel <> wrote:

Meanwhile, in the Netherlands, public safety is improving and they are closing down many jails. Maybe we could learn a thing or two...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-prisons-are-closing-because-the-country-is-so-safe-a7765521.html