canberrabirds

PLWHDU was Black Kites

To: Mark Clayton <>
Subject: PLWHDU was Black Kites
From: David McDonald personal <>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 02:32:47 +0000
I am counting Plumed Whistling-Ducks at Burrows Lane dam a couple of times each week. The Trucking Yard Lane and Bungendore Meadows dams are dry. It is ages since I have ticked any at the Bungendore sewage treatment works.
David

Sent from David McDonald's iPad
Tel/SMS 0416 231 890 (national)
Tel/SMS +61 416 231 890 (international)