canberrabirds

Fwd: Apostlebird at North Watson Wetlands

Subject: Fwd: Apostlebird at North Watson Wetlands
From: John Leonard <>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:40:35 +0000
Not long until the Apostlebirds' reign of terror begins in Canberra.

John Leonard

On 29 Sep 2016, at 12:09 PM, Wayne Gregson <> wrote:

Interesting observation. On recent trips to Qld I have seen the first Apostlebirds closer to Canberra than ever before – between Booroowa and Cowra.  This might just be one off or could it mean their range is spreading towards the ACT?