canberrabirds

to Denis Wilson

To: Geoffrey Dabb <>
Subject: to Denis Wilson
From: Denis Wilson <>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 06:51:15 +0000
Hi Geoffrey

Nothing subjective about it.
Two of the subjects are now deceased, and the other is not yet entitled to claim Subjects.

So many puns.

Cheers

Yours in humble and obedient service.

Denis Wilson

On Mon, 22 Feb 2016 at 3:23 PM, Geoffrey Dabb <> wrote:

Denis  -   Nothing to do with Hulks but you might remember the below (from 1966) which I came across while doing a little research this morning.  I hope I can send to the chatline without getting the permission of the subjects ..,.  (get it?  ‘SUBJECTS’, har har) g