canberrabirds

Car broken into jerra wetlands

To: 'Alison Russell-French' <>, 'Terry Bird' <>, 'kym bradley' <>
Subject: Car broken into jerra wetlands
From: Mark Clayton <>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 01:36:38 +0000
Alison,

I was part way through typing this when Martin Butterfield's email came in.
I agree with Martin, it would better coming from COG, after all we are known
to TAMS. I suggest that members of COG should also write to their local
assembly members again as Martin has suggested.

There should be hidden cameras around the car park and along the Dairy Flat
Road as well as along the approaches to the car park somewhere on the cycle
paths. The area is well known for hooning along the road, and burning cars
in the car park. It is about time the local authorities took some
responsibility for the area.

Cheers,
Mark