canberrabirds

Car broken into jerra wetlands

To: kym bradley <>, Canberra Birds <>
Subject: Car broken into jerra wetlands
From: Harold Schranz <>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 23:02:45 +0000
Sad and shocking to hear about that. I'm always a bit nervous leaving my car in such places - shouldn't have to be - such is just that a few lowlife's seem to ruin it for everybody (I only have one working lock on my car due to repeated attempts at gaining entry). Good Luck with recovering from this event.

Harold