canberrabirds

COG Walk this Sunday (1 Nov), Hall to One Tree Hill

To: canberra birds <>
Subject: COG Walk this Sunday (1 Nov), Hall to One Tree Hill
From: Duncan McCaskill <>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 06:31:25 +0000
There are plenty of spaces still available for Sunday's walk along the Centenary Trail from Hall to One Tree Hill. Its a pleasant walk with excellent views. There is more than one tree on the hill - most of the walk is through woodland. The walk is about 2 hours return at normal walking pace. I expect that we will be a lot longer at bird watching pace.

To book, please email me at:

The view from the top:

This is the current species list for the area, based on eBird and COG records. It hasn't been surveyed much, so there is a good chance we can add to the list on Sunday:

Australian Wood Duck
Grey Teal
Pacific Black Duck
Hardhead