canberrabirds

Fox in Hughes

To: 'canberrabirds' <>
Subject: Fox in Hughes
From: Philip Veerman <>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 00:40:59 +0000

Foxes are known for being cunning. As an adaptation against spotlight shootings by people, they have even learned to walk in close pairings. The one on the right closes its right eye and the one on the left closes its left eye. That way the bullets aimed between the eyes, pass between them, leaving them unharmed.

Philip