canberrabirds

Fox in Hughes

To: mariko buszynski <>, canberrabirds <>
Subject: Fox in Hughes
From: Rob Geraghty <>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 22:44:22 +0000
Foxes seem to be in bigger numbers at the moment than in the past. I've seen one in broad daylight around Jerrabomberra Wetlands which seems to be tame - I suspect people are feeding it. I've seen others in and around Canberra quite often. In Brisbane I only ever saw one in around 20 years. My impression is that the foxes tend to follow the rabbits. There's a lot of rabbits in Canberra, so there's a lot of foxes.

======= Rob Geraghty