canberrabirds

Kingfisher Park lodge @ Julatten nth of Cairns

To: Suzanne EDGAR <>
Subject: Kingfisher Park lodge @ Julatten nth of Cairns
From: Duncan McCaskill <>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:29:25 +0000
I stayed there a couple of nights in one of their motel rooms last year, when it was under the previous ownership. I didn't self cater. There is a tavern that does meals just down the road at the Mt Lewis turnoff, a cafe and pub about 10km up the road at Mt Molly. The many restaurants of Port Douglas are only about 35km away. Mossman is a bit closer.

The grounds of the lodge are full birds, not to mention Platypus in the creek.

Duncan.