canberrabirds

Red Hill UFO

To: "David McDonald (personal)" <>, "" <>, eBird ACT <>, Paul Ratcliffe <>, michael mulvaney <>, John Harris <>
Subject: Red Hill UFO
From: Roy & Pastor Mijina McDowall <>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2015 07:20:49 +0000
Hi David, thanks for your warm welcome to the COG Chatline.

I'm amazed by the exquisite photography of the COG website and the COG database is a fascinating encyclopaedic insight into bird behaviour in the ACT.

Great to share the sighting with everyone and a fantastic reward for Red Hill Regenerators and indeed all the park care groups who are working hard to bring the birds back into Canberra, hopefully the first of many more sightings in urban Canberra!

I'm sorry to hear that my Wednesday posting on the chatline which included an _expression_ of my faith may have caused offence to some, in my joyful exuberance to share I lost sight of the fact that COG is a large umbrella organisation with a diversity of views and opinions. Causing offence was not my intention and I offer my sincere apology to those affected, and I'll endeavour to be more thoughtful in any future posts I make.

Kind regards and blessings, Roy :-)