canberrabirds

Powl update

To: John Bundock <>
Subject: Powl update
From: "Roslan, Nadiah" <>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:45:14 +0000
Thanks to Leo, I got to see the Powerful Owl this morning at about 10am, perched in a pine tree. 5th tree in from the road. Was lovely to watch it preen around its impressive yellow feet.

Sent from my iPhone

Nadiah Roslan
College of Marine & Environmental Sciences
ATSIP Building 145
James Cook University
Townsville, QLD 4811

Australia