canberrabirds

Foxes

To: David Rees <>
Subject: Foxes
From: sandra henderson <>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:01:43 +1100
when I was involved in some kangaroo surveying for ACT govt a few months ago, a fox at Farrer Ridge was chased through our survey line by magpies and noisy miners - it was more worried by the birds than by the line of people moving through the reserve.
Quite often smell foxes there rather than see them- there's a lot of thick undergrowth.

sandra h